moh - doh - haad - exam - registration
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Staff nurse model questions - RRB
1. Fertilization of ovum takes place at:
2. The most frequent causes of maternal death during child birth:
3. LMP was on 01.09.2009, then EDD is on:
4. Endomatrium after conception is known as:
5. The reagent used for testing urine sugar is:
Ans. Benedict’s reagent
6. Fertilized ovum up to 3-8 weeks is called:
7. Severe vomitting in pregnancy is:
8. The hereditary determinants of humans are received from:
9. Humans placenta develops at ………….. months of pregnancy
10. Fusing of sperm and ovum is called:
11. Injection TT is given to pregnant women to prevent:
Ans. Neonatal tetanus
12. How many pairs of chromosomes in man?
13. Average births weight of an Indian baby is ………. Kg.
of pregnancy is:
15. An infant sits alone momentarily by about ……. month of age.
16. The ideal pelvis for child bearing is ………. pelvis
17. Abortion is the termination of pregnancy before ……….
weeks of pregnancy
18. HCG can be detected in blood after conception as early as ………… days
signs of pregnancy
Ans. Foetal movement
20. The causes of physiological anaemia in pregnancy is:
21. Normal volume of amniotic fluid at term is ……… ml.
22. Increased accumulation of cerebro spinal fluid in brain is:
23. The foetal heart sound can be heard after …….. month of pregnancy.
24. The average length of
is ……… cm.
25. Human foetus has a coat of hair called:
26. Hypoglycemia in a baby of diabetic mother is because of:
Ans. Increased insulin
27. Site of fertilization in female reproductory system is:
28. The child has a complete set of deciduous teeth at the age of ……….. years.
29. Protein requirement for a pregnant woman per day is ……….. grams
30. Congenital varicella is related with which disease?
Ans. Chicken pox
31. The maximum amount of blood lost during delivery is ……… ml.
32. The first sign seen in pregnancy is:
that is injected to pregnant woman at the time of delivery:
34. Labour starts with pain and ends with the delivery of:
35. Labour takes place after ………. day of last menstrual period:
36. A new born baby has ………… bones.
is found in:
38. Corpus luteum is found in:
39. A child’s heredity is determined at the time of:
refers to an uneasy burning sensation in the:
41. Breast milk production is increased due to:
42. The brim of the anthropoid pelvis is ……….. shape.
43. Which chemical is used to test urine for albumin.
Ans. Acetic acid
44. ………. percent of water contains in amniotic fluid.
45. The killing of a new born child by its parents is called:
46. The function of amnion is:
Ans. Shock protection
47. The strongest ligament in the female pelvis is:
Ans. Transverse cervical
48. Gynaecoid pelvis is ………. in shape.
49. First foetal movement felt by the mother is:
50. The alternate term of normal labour is:
51. The process by which ova are discharge from ovary is called:
52. Grafian follicle of ovary secretes which hormones?
53. Drugs and X-rays should be avoided in the ………. trimester of pregnancy:
54. Amniotic fluid other wise known as:
Ans. Liquor amni
55. The first
in South India started in:
56. There is 16 Zones and ………. divisions in Indian Railways.
State included in which Zone?
58. Who was the first Vice President of India ?
Ans. Dr.S. Radhakrishnan
59. Shantivan is the Samadhi place of:
Ans. Indira Gandhi
60. The Prime Minister of
Ans. Shiek Haseena
61. Mother Teresa was born in:
62. Chepauk stadium situates in:
63. The First Chief Minister of
Ans. C.N. Annadurai
64. The famous wild life sanctuary in Tamil Nadu:
65. Kanchi was the capital of the:
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)